TTFS’ shade cloth range is constructed from 100% monofilament thread. This provides users with an incredibly high level of durability and an even and accurate shade protection. We all know that shade cloth is a highly versatile product which can have multiple uses...
Shade Cloth RollsShade Cloth Rolls of Various Percentage Densities & Roll Sizes.
What Sets TTFS' Shade Cloth Rolls Apart From the Rest
TTFS’ high-grade shade cloth rolls have been designed specifically to be able to withstand the harshest of Australian environments. Manufactured from UV-stabilised HDPE and heavy-duty monofilament thread, our highly durable range of shade cloth rolls can provide accurate and even shade protection all year round.
Our range of shade cloth rolls come in varying sizes, colours and percentage densities in order to suit all domestic, commercial and horticultural applications. We can even custom print on our shade cloth rolls to maximise brand exposure on your temporary fencing runs. With all of our shade cloth rolls coming with a 5-year warranty against UV breakdown, you can rest assured that TTFS have you covered.
All of our shade cloth roll products can be ordered from our depots located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney, or we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory. We always have plenty of stock and can promise a quick and efficient response to all your shade cloth roll enquiries.
Shade Cloth Applications
The great thing about our shade cloth rolls is that they come in a variety of roll sizes and cloth densities to suit all needs. Whether you require them for residential or commercial applications, TTFS has got you covered.
Here are some of the more common uses of shade cloths:
- Residential purposes such as shading plants and pergolas
- In agriculture for livestock, nurseries and livestock feed
- As vehicle protection from weather and gardening
- Outdoor use as a privacy screen on temporary fencing
- On top of carports, vehicles or machinery for added protection
What can you use shade cloth rolls for?
Our shade cloth rolls are multiple purpose so you can use them for a variety of different applications including:
- Temporary fencing
- Construction sites
- Commercial buildings
- Pool and entertaining areas
- Vegetable patches
- Kids play areas
What percentage of shade cloth should I use?
The density percentage of the shade cloth is an important aspect that should be considered prior to purchasing. Choosing the appropriate density percentage shade cloth will depend on your application and requirements.
- 30% Shade Cloth – Excellent at shading plants, as a windbreak material, and as anti-hail netting.
- 50% Shade Cloth – Suitable for shading plants, patios, light industrial use and scaffolding.
- 70% Shade Cloth – Ideal for outdoor use on temporary fencing, shade houses, and nurseries. It can also be used for livestock feedlots, protecting vehicles from hail damage and general gardening.
- 90% Shade Cloth – Perfect for outdoor use on temporary fencing, shading people, pets and privacy screening. It can also be used for livestock feedlots, protecting vehicles from hail damage and general gardening.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Shade Cloth Rolls?
TTFS is the leading supplier of shade cloth rolls to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Looking for an outdoor advertising format that’s highly customisable, budget-friendly and can easily reach thousands? Printed Banner Mesh is the answer to your next advertising venture! It’s flexible, it’s eye-catching and it’s cost-effective – read on to find out how...