Melbourne Temporary Fencing Office & Warehouse:
Open for pre-arranged collections only, please call prior for orders and collections.
222-224 Hammond Rd, Dandenong South, Vic, 3175
Phone Number: 1300 119 998
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Friday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Our Range of Temporary Fencing For Sale in Melbourne
Other Temporary Fencing Products
Temporary Pool Fencing Melbourne
Purchase temporary pool fencing solutions to ensure your pool or spa area is protected and you comply with Australia’s swimming pool safety requirements. View our full range of temporary pool fencing available in Melbourne including panels, feet, clamps and gates.
Temporary Barriers Melbourne
Our range of lightweight temporary barriers are hand-welded for strength and have an easy interlocking system for installation. Available for collection from our Melbourne depot, or for delivery, our range of temporary barriers are perfect for crowd control at large events.
We manufacture and supply construction site accessories to Melbourne companies including shade cloth rolls, custom-printed signage solutions, scaffold net rolls and cages.
Get in Touch with Melbourne’s Temporary Fencing Experts
We design and manufacture our temporary fencing supplies with your business in mind. They are excellent quality, Australian-made, and as safe as houses. Not only that, but they are the most cost-effective in the industry, not only in Melbourne, but right across Australia. Ask for a free quote by giving us a call on 1300 119 998 or by #melbourne-contact!
Do You Need Temporary Fencing or Other Quality Infrastructure Products in Melbourne?
At TTFS, we have you covered for much more than just temporary fencing for sale. We manufacture and supply a wide range of quality steel and plastic infrastructure products to keep employees safe and the public safe from danger on every site and project.
From temporary construction fencing, to safety and crowd control barriers, printed solutions and other site accessories, we have you covered. We have specialised in steel and blow moulded plastic products for many years and provide a knowledgeable, hassle-free and honest service.
We supply our products to Melbourne’s civil, large construction, traffic management and event industries, and have experts on hand to advise you on meeting your site’s requirements.
Buy, Don’t Hire Your Melbourne Temporary Fencing
Businesses from all kinds of industries right across Melbourne and Victoria are always in need of temporary fencing. This leads to the question: if you often need temporary fencing, why would you hire it when you can buy it?
So many Melbourne businesses have realised the value of owning their own temporary fencing and save thousands of dollars in hire fees.
TTFS’ RANGE OF TEMPORARY FENCING AND RELATED PRODUCTS
TTFS offers a range of quick and cost-effective infrastructure supplies that don’t compromise on quality or safety, including:
- Temporary Construction Fencing – Temporary fencing panels, feet, clamps, stays and gates
- Temporary Pool Fencing – Temporary pool fencing feet, panels, clamps and gates for swimming pools
- Barriers – Safety and crowd control barriers
- Construction Site Accessories – Rubbish cages, scaffold net rolls, shade cloth rolls, sediment control cloths and more
- Printed Solutions – Custom corflute signs, printed shade cloths, banner mesh, and other printed products for your temporary fencing
More Reasons Why a Melbourne Business Would Buy Temporary Fencing from TTFS
Owning your own temporary fencing saves you from hidden costs that rack up with hire companies. You’ll have no extra fees for going overtime on your project or extending the hire period when you own your supplies. No nasty fees from the hiring company if the fencing is damaged or vandalised, either!
You’ll be able to erect, move or dismantle the temp fencing whenever it’s needed, without having to wait for a third party to do it for you. We manufacture all our temporary fencing and pass the savings on to you. We offer next day delivery, guaranteed, as well as same-day pickup.
What Kind of Melbourne Industries Buy Temporary Fencing?
The Building and Construction Industry
Your building site needs to be kept safe and secure, whether you’re a residential builder, commercial property developer or construction manager. The easiest way to ensure the safety of your workplace is with our Melbourne temporary fencing.
The Victorian Government often partners with local contractors to build and renovate property across the state. We supply to many of these government partners, and we comply to A.S. 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing and Hoardings. We never compromise on the safety and the quality of our Melbourne temporary fencing supplies.
Sporting events often need temporary fencing to keep competitors and spectators alike safe and where they need to be. Whether you’re organising a professional event or a local sports day, we have the crowd control barricades and safety fences you need.
Events and Entertainment
There is always some kind of event or festival happening in and about Melbourne. We have so much food, arts, music and culture to celebrate! Event organisers and festival planners use temporary fencing for crowd management and venue security. We offer a range of products to suit the specific requirements of your unique event.
Fencing hire companies must buy their products somewhere, and so many choose to buy from TTFS! They know they are buying high quality, Australian-made fencing supplies that they can hire out to their customers with peace of mind. They have the added benefit of knowing that if they are short of fencing at short notice, we can fulfil orders within 24 hours, at an amazing price.
Not based in Melbourne?
We have temporary fencing depots located across Australia. Click below to:
What Are the Benefits of Buying Temporary Fencing Over Hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy enough, you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you no longer need it.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Melbourne Temporary Fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across Victoria. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots also located in Perth, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who Would Need to Use Temporary Fencing?
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sports organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
Construction zones can cause significant disruptions to the surrounding traffic flow, posing risks to workers, pedestrians, and motorists. As such,...
Temporary garden fencing can be a great way to protect your garden from pests or to create a designated area for your plants to grow. There are many...
Temporary fencing is a great way to control crowds or keep people off your property or construction site. It can protect your workers and control...