Machinery is a valuable investment for any construction business. However, it creates a challenge unique to the industry - protecting the worksite...
Temporary Fencing Gates
TTFS temporary fencing gates are designed to provide pedestrian or vehicle access to your restricted area whilst still allowing you to lock the area securely. Using a purposefully built gate over a regular fence panel makes it easier to open and close, increases safety and looks more professional.
At TTFS all of our products, including our gates, are built to Australian Standards. Our pedestrian and vehicle access gates are manufactured to the highest specifications, and are subject to the same rigorous testing and quality control process as our temp fencing panels, feet, clamps and stays, ensuring a long life span.
Australia Wide Delivery
Contact one of our experts on 1300 535 421 for a free quote or view our range of temporary fencing gates below.
Temporary Fence Gates FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary fencing gates over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing gates when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing gates can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing gates for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing gates more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing gates when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary fencing gates?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing gates to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory. Best price guaranteed.
Who would need to use temporary fencing gates?
Temporary fencing gates can be easily attached to our fencing panels and are used in a number of industries, including:
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
What are the different uses of temporary fence gates?
Temporary fencing gates have a number of uses and applications:
- On construction sites to create an entry point to pedestrians or vehicles
- At events to provide pedestrian access or guidance using a purpose designed pedestrian gate
What type of temporary fencing gates do TTFS stock?
We stock two temporary fence gates:
- Wheeled pedestrian gate: A temporary fence half panel access gate that stands 1200mm wide and 2100mm high. A castor wheel is attached for opening and closing of panels for use as gate for pedestrian access to restricted areas.
- Vehicle access gate: Our temporary fence vehicle gate panel stands at 2100mm high x 2400mm wide, the same sizes as our standard panels. The main difference is being that a castor wheel is attached for opening and closing of panels for access to restricted areas.
What is the purpose of a temporary fencing gate?
The purpose of a temporary fencing gate is to create an access point to an otherwise secure site. Whether you want to allow vehicle or foot traffic, will determine the type of gate you choose.
Are TTFS’ gates made to be attached to temporary fencing?
TTFS gates can be easily attached to a fence panel anywhere along the temporary fencing line, hence providing an access point to a secure site.
Construction sites are hazardous zones that no member of the public should ever be in or around. Every year, thousands of accidents happen on...
Temporary fencing is used throughout Australia in a range of industries. It is a tool that keeps workers, civilians and event-goers safe against...