Temporary fencing is used throughout Australia in a range of industries. It is a tool that keeps workers, civilians and event-goers safe against...
Temporary Fencing Gates
TTFS temp fencing gates are designed to provide pedestrian or vehicle access to your restricted area whilst still allowing you to lock the areas securely.
Our pedestrian and vehicle access gates are manufactured to the highest specifications, and are subject to the same rigorous testing and quality control process as our temp fencing panels, feet, clamps and stays.
View our temporary fencing gates below.
What Are the Benefits of Buying Temporary Fencing Over Hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Temporary Fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who Would Need to Use Temporary Fencing?
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
You might not realise it, but portable fencing is highly flexible and can be utilised in a multitude of different ways. Below are 9 of the best ways we’ve seen portable fencing used, upcycled and recycled in 2020.
Workplace health and safety is vital in protecting your employees. Learn how you can make it an important part of your workplace culture in our latest blog.