Our Adelaide office and warehouse
Open for pre-arranged collections only, please call prior for orders and collections.
15 Greenfields Drive
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8am – 3pm
Tuesday: 8am – 3pm
Wednesday: 8am – 3pm
Thursday: 8am – 3pm
Friday: 8am – 3pm
A same day pick and pack fee may apply in the Adelaide depot for people wanting to collect on the same day the order is placed/paid for
Get in Touch with Adelaide’s Temporary Fencing Experts
We are proud to offer the most affordable Adelaide temporary fencing, but also across all of Australia. Let our friendly sales team tell you how TTFS can work with your Adelaide temporary fencing needs by contacting us today!
Do You Need Temporary Fencing or Other Quality Infrastructure Products in Adelaide?
At TTFS, we are much more than just a temporary fencing company. We manufacture and supply Adelaide with a wide range of quality steel and plastic products to keep employees and the public safe from danger on every site and project.
We are a trusted partner and preferred supplier to some of the largest companies in Australia. For Adelaide temporary fencing, printed signage, safety or crowd control barriers, traffic management products, road plates, or barrier mesh, we have you covered. We pride ourselves on being Adelaide’s market leader in steel and blow moulded plastic products providing a knowledgeable, flexible, hassle-free and honest service.
As the provider of choice to some of Australia’s biggest companies, we have our own offshore manufacturing facility which allows us to consistently deliver the high-quality standard of products we are known for. We will have the stock you need in Adelaide and can delivery within 24 hours from ordering for most projects.
Affordable & Fast Adelaide Temporary Fencing When Businesses Need It
TTFS has infrastructure solutions to your business needs, including:
- Temporary Fencing – Temporary fencing and temporary pool fencing panels, feet, clamps, stays and gates
- Barriers – Pedestrian barricades, crowd control barriers and safety barriers
- Civil Infrastructure – Road plates, trench covers, sediment control cloth rolls and more
- Traffic Management – Traffic cones and bollards, barrier mesh, ramps and accessories
- Construction Site Accessories – Rubbish cages, scaffold net rolls, and more
- Printed Solutions – Printed shade cloths, banner mesh, and other printed products for your fence
Why Buy Your Adelaide Temporary Fencing from TTFS?
Buying temporary fencing for your business – no matter what industry you’re in – is far more cost-effective than hiring it each time you have a new project. Join countless other Adelaide businesses who have kept their fencing costs down – even making their money back after only one or two projects!
Who Buys Temporary Fencing in Adelaide?
We supply temporary fencing products to a variety of industries in Adelaide, including:
South Australia is home to a great number of celebrated wineries, supplying wine to the rest of the country and the world. Wineries use our Adelaide temporary fencing for keeping their vineyards secure and their worksites safe.
Where there is agriculture, there is always a need for fencing, so it makes sense to buy your own temporary fencing supplies. Whether you need to patch up an existing fence in a hurry, or you need to temporarily separate an area, having your own stock of temporary fencing onsite can be a real lifesaver on your farm.
Building and Construction
A construction site always needs to be secure, for your own safety, and the safety of your employees and site visitors. Having your own temporary fencing lets you save money from job to job as the fencing supplies will pay for their own cost after less than a handful of projects.
The state of South Australia often commissions local contractors for building restoration works. Due to our commitment to quality and safety (we conform to AS 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing and Hoardings), many of these government partners choose to buy their Adelaide temporary fencing from TTFS.
Events and Entertainment
Where you’re planning events, you need fencing. South Australian event planners and festival organisers have peace of mind in their crowd control and venue security when they use TTFS. We have a huge range of products in our range, so there’s sure to be something to suit your event’s specific needs.
Fencing Hire Companies
Our temporary fencing supplies are high quality at a low cost, so it’s no surprise that fencing hire companies in Adelaide buy their fences from us. We can fulfil orders within 24 hours, and even offer same-day pick-up, so when you are short-stocked, we are only a call away.
What Are the Benefits of Buying Temporary Fencing Over Hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy enough, you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you no longer need it.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Adelaide Temporary Fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across South Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots also located in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who Would Need to Use Temporary Fencing?
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sports organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.