Temporary Fence Feet for all industries and applications
Our temp fencing feet are designed and manufactured to the highest standard you will find in the temp fencing industry. We can supply high volume orders for any industry needing superior products, on-time at a competitive price.
At TTFS we pride ourselves on the high quality of all our fencing products. Our Hi-Quality Hi-Vis orange temp fencing feet have a 5 year UV and Anti-Aging Guarantee to stand up to the harsh Aussie climate. We use Nuplex Australian Made Masterbatch in the plastic coating to make sure the feet don’t fade to maximise life span while minimising health and safety risks.
Our range of feet are ideal for construction fencing, temporary pool fencing and stays/bracing and can be delivered to your business within 24 hours* from order. We have various types of feet to fit different applications and regulations, including health and safety and environmental standards.
View our range of temp fencing feet below. We can deliver any size order of temp fencing feet within 24 hours Australia wide.
What Are the Benefits of Buying Temporary Fencing Over Hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker - You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Temporary Fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who Would Need to Use Temporary Fencing?
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.