A backyard pool offers limitless summer fun, but it also entails the huge responsibility of keeping quick and reckless young children safe. In the...
TEMPORARY POOL FENCING CLAMPS
Clamps are an integral component in the installation of a secure temporary pool fencing system. High quality clamps are structurally important for keeping your fencing system upright and secure.
Our temp fencing pool clamps are manufactured to the highest specifications, meeting Australian Standard A.S. 4687-2007 for Temporary Fencing & Hoardings. They are subject to the same rigorous testing and quality control process as our temp fencing panels, feet and stays.
It is important to avoid cheap imitations, as a flawed and inexpensive clamp can cause damage to temp fence runs, allow unrestricted access to secure areas and exposure to safety risks in hazardous areas.
Our range of clamps include a standard clamp for standard temp fencing and temp fencing pool panels, a clamp suited to our recycled rubber temp fence foot and clamps to fit 40mm panels and feet.
WHY CHOOSE TTFS FOR YOUR TEMPORARY POOL FENCING CLAMPS?
Like all of the quality products in our product range, our temp fence clamps are:
- Hot dipped galvanised high grade steel
- Designed to withstand the harshest environments
- Easy to use with basic hand tools
- Able to hold secure under tremendous pressure
Speak to one of our experts on 1300 535 421 to find out which clamps best fit your situation.
TTFS DELIVER NATIONWIDE
We deliver nationwide and are supported by depots in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. Enquire with our friendly team today to find out more on our temporary pool fence clamps, please contact us or call on 1300 535 421 for a quote today!
Temporary Pool Fencing Clamps FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary pool fence clamps over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary pool fencing clamps when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary pool fencing clamps can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary pool fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary pool fencing more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary pool fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary pool fencing clamps?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary pool fencing and clamps across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaideand Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Why would you need temporary pool fencing clamps?
Fencing isn’t just a must when your pool is completed – you’ll need to make sure that your pool is fenced during construction too. When building a swimming pool temporary pool fencing is a must, as is the clamps to hold it all in place, as it will help keep individuals safe when near the construction. It’s for the safety of your family, those that are installing your pool, visitors and even neighbours. Your temporary pool fencing must adhere to the regulations imposed by your state and local council. For more information about temporary pool fencing, contact TTFS today.
You might not realise it, but portable fencing is highly flexible and can be utilised in a multitude of different ways. Below are 9 of the best ways we’ve seen portable fencing used, upcycled and recycled in 2020.
Safety is our #1 priority, especially when the family is concerned. Here’s a guide we’ve compiled on how to ensure your portable pool is safe this summer.