Construction zones can cause significant disruptions to the surrounding traffic flow, posing risks to workers, pedestrians, and motorists. As such,...
TEMPORARY FENCE CLAMP
Clamps are an integral component when you buy temporary fencing as high-quality clamps are structural and keep your fencing system not only upright but also secure.
Our temporary fence clamps meet Australian standards and are manufactured to the highest specifications. They are subject to the same rigorous testing and quality control process as our temporary security fencing, temporary fencing panels, feet, stays, gates and all other products.
Avoid cheap imitations as a flawed clamp can cause damage to temporary fence runs, allow unrestricted access to secure areas and exposure to safety risks in hazardous areas.
QUALITY PRODUCTS MADE TO LAST
Like all of the quality products in our product range, our temporary fence clamps are:
- Hot dipped galvanised high grade steel – Min 42 microns
- Designed to withstand the harshest environments
- Easy to use with basic hand tools
- Able to hold secure under tremendous pressure
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY
TTFS delivers nationwide and is supported by depots in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. To speak to one of our experts and find out which clamp best fits your situation contact our team.
Temporary Fencing Clamps FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary fence clamps over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing clamps when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quoted time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fence clamps can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing clamps for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing clamps more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary fence clamps?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fence clamps to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who would need to use temporary fencing clamps?
Temporary fencing clamps are used as a part of a temporary fence run in a variety of industries and applications including:
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
Temporary garden fencing can be a great way to protect your garden from pests or to create a designated area for your plants to grow. There are many...
Temporary fencing is a great way to control crowds or keep people off your property or construction site. It can protect your workers and control...