Temporary Fence Clamps
Clamps are integral component of installing a secure temporary fencing system. High-quality clamps are structurally important for keeping your fencing system upright and secure.
Our temporary fence clamps are manufactured to the highest specifications, meeting Australian Standard A.S. 4687-2007 for Temporary Fencing & Hoardings. They are subject to the same rigorous testing and quality control process as our temporary fencing panels, feet and stays.
Avoid cheap imitations, a flawed and inexpensive clamp can case damage to temporary fence runs, allow unrestricted access to secure areas and exposure to safety risks in hazardous areas.
Like all of the quality products in our product range, our temporary fence clamps are:
Hot dipped galvanised high grade steel – Min 42 microns
Designed to withstand the harshest environments
Easy to use with basic hand tools
Able to hold secure under tremendous pressure
To speak to one of our experts on 1300175540 to find out which clamps best fit your situation. TTFS delivers nationwide and are supported by depots in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
What Are the Benefits of Buying Temporary Fencing Over Hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker - You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Temporary Fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who Would Need to Use Temporary Fencing?
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.