Construction zones can cause significant disruptions to the surrounding traffic flow, posing risks to workers, pedestrians, and motorists. As such,...
TEMPORARY FENCING STAYS TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
As a part of our temporary construction fencing range we supply a fence stay product which is designed to add strength and stability to temporary fence panels. Stays are recommended for use on long temporary fence runs to keep the fence stable. Stays are also recommended when shade cloth is attached to the fence, in order to keep the fence upright during high wind conditions.
WHY USE TEMPORARY FENCING STAYS?
There are a number of reasons you should purchase stays when you buy temporary fencing, including:
- Add strength and stability to fencing panels
- Lightweight for installing or moving, while giving strong performance
- Keep temp fence upright in windy conditions
- Hot dipped galvanised Easy to install and dismantle, saving you valuable time
- Designed to withstand the most severe site conditions
- Complies with Australian standards A.S. 4687-2007 and are designed for the severe Australian climate
Stays are ideal for use in long temp fence runs, high wind areas, all industries, construction events, hire and resellers, resources, mining, government, residential construction, and when temporary fencing has additional wind loading for example from shade cloth. All your end assemblies are sorted when you connect our stay to your chosen temporary fence feet and panels.
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY
Our stays are manufactured to stand the test of time in harsh Australian conditions. When used in conjunction with our temp fencing feet, panels, clamps and gates you’ll have a complete temp fencing set-up that will be durable and reliable.
We deliver nationwide and are supported by our temporary fencing depots Australia-wide. Speak to our team if you’re looking to buy temporary fencing in Adelaide, temporary fencing in Brisbane, temporary fencing in Melbourne, temporary fencing in Perth and temporary fencing in Sydney. Alternatively, you can buy your fencing stay online or over the phone and collect from one of our depots.
What are the benefits of buying temporary fence stays over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing stays when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quoted time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fence stays can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing stays for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing stays more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary fence stays?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fence stays to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who would need to use temporary fencing stays?
Stays are used to add strength and stability to your temporary fencing run and are used across a number of industries including:
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
Temporary garden fencing can be a great way to protect your garden from pests or to create a designated area for your plants to grow. There are many...
Temporary fencing is a great way to control crowds or keep people off your property or construction site. It can protect your workers and control...