A backyard pool offers limitless summer fun, but it also entails the huge responsibility of keeping quick and reckless young children safe. In the...
TEMPORARY POOL FENCING
We supply our temporary pool fencing to households who are constructing pools and pool industry and fencing contractors. When constructing or renovating a pool, it is required by Australian law that all pools must have temporary pool fencing during the building and installation process. Standard temporary fencing, construction fencing, and crowd control barriers do not comply.
ALL YOUR TEMPORARY POOL FENCING NEEDS COVERED
Our temporary pool fence sets have several outstanding features to ensure maximum swimming pool safety during installation, including:
- Sturdy structure and design ensures that our temporary pool fencing can be easily moved without the need for star pickets.
- Self-closing pool gates with a latch for safe and secure access.
- Strong assembly, so no need for temporary fencing stays or bracing.
- Feet are specifically designed to allow a consistent gap of under 100mm between ground and panel.
- Manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1926.1-2007 Swimming Pool Safety, Part 1: Safety barriers for swimming pools*.
Our temporary pool fencing is adaptable and can be used for other industry applications where there is a water safety issue, including; segregation on construction sites, securing cooling ponds in mining, resources, oil and gas industries and agricultural industry levies.
PRODUCTS DESIGNED & TESTED FOR AUSTRALIAN CONDITIONS
Our range of temporary pool fencing is all hand-welded for strength and has an easy system for installation. Our temporary pool fence is also designed to have removable feet to easily stack and store, and a flat foot design to prevent trip hazards and meet work occupational health and safety requirements.
View our range of temporary pool fencing:
DELIVERY SERVICES AUSTRALIA WIDE
We deliver nationwide and are supported by depots in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. If you are interested in finding out more about our temporary pool fencing and how to secure your swimming pool installation, please contact us for a quote today!
Temporary pool fencing FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary pool fencing over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary pool fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary pool fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary pool fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary pool fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary pool fencing across Australia to building and construction businesses and temporary pool fence hire businesses. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up with competitive prices, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Why would you need temporary pool fencing?
Fencing isn’t just a requirement when your pool is completed – you’ll need to make sure that your pool is fenced during construction too. Temporary pool fencing is a must when building a swimming pool as it will help keep individuals safe when near the construction. It’s for the safety of your family, those that are installing your pool, visitors and even neighbours prior to you adding in a permanent pool fence. Your temporary pool fencing must adhere to the regulations imposed by your state and local council. For more information about temporary pool fencing, contact TTFS today.
You might not realise it, but portable fencing is highly flexible and can be utilised in a multitude of different ways. Below are 9 of the best ways we’ve seen portable fencing used, upcycled and recycled in 2020.
Safety is our #1 priority, especially when the family is concerned. Here’s a guide we’ve compiled on how to ensure your portable pool is safe this summer.