What is workplace health and safety? Workplace health and safety or occupational health and safety is the management of risks to the health and safety of all employees, clients and all others who come in contact with your business. Businesses have a legal...
Temporary Pool FencingTemporary Pool Fences For Pool Safety During Installation And Construction.
Temporary Pool Fencing
We supply our temporary pool fencing to households who are constructing pools and pool industry and fencing contractors. When constructing or renovating a pool, it is required by Australian law that all pools must have temporary pool fencing during the building and installation process. Standard temporary fencing, construction fencing, and crowd control barriers do not comply.
all your temporary pool fencing needs covered
Our temporary pool fence sets have several outstanding features, including:
- Our sturdy structure and design ensure that our temporary pool fencing can be easily moved without the need for star pickets.
- Self-closing latch gates for safe and secure access.
- Strong assembly, so no need for temporary fencing stays or bracing.
- Feet are specifically designed to allow a consistent gap of 100mm between ground and panel.
- Manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1926.1-2007 Swimming Pool Safety, Part 1: Safety barriers for swimming pools*.
Our temporary pool fencing is adaptable and can be used for other industry applications where there is a water safety issue, including; segregation on construction sites, securing cooling ponds in mining, resources, oil and gas industries and agricultural industry levies.
products designed & tested for australian conditions
Our range of temporary pool fencing is all hand-welded for strength and have an easy system for installation. Our temporary pool fence is also designed to have removable feet to easily stack and store, and a flat foot design to prevent trip hazards and meet work occupational health and safety requirements.
View our range of temporary pool fencing:
delivery services australia wide
We deliver nationwide and are supported by depots in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. If you are interested in finding out more about our temporary pool fencing, please give us a call on 1300 119 998 or contact us for a quote today!
What Are the Benefits of Buying Temporary Pool Fencing Over Hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary pool fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker - You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary pool fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary pool fencing more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary pool fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Temporary Pool Fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary pool fencing across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Why Would You Need Temporary Pool Fencing?
Fencing isn’t just a must when your pool is completed – you’ll need to make sure that your pool is fenced during construction too. Temporary pool fencing is a must when building a swimming pool as it will help keep individuals safe when near the construction. It’s for the safety of your family, those that are installing your pool, visitors and even neighbours. Your temporary pool fencing must adhere to the regulations imposed by your state and local council. For more information about temporary pool fencing, contact TTFS today.
A backyard pool offers limitless summer fun, but it also entails the huge responsibility of keeping quick and reckless young children safe. In the time it takes to go into the house and come back, someone is possibly drowning already. Despite all that we know about...
Many employers require their employees to use or wear some form of personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure they are promoting work health and safety in the workplace. Work health and safety is important for many different reasons. It ensures employees are not...