When creating the perfect oasis in your Australian backyard, a swimming pool often tops the list. However, along with the excitement and enjoyment...
TEMPORARY POOL FENCING GATES
At TTFS, we manufacture and supply a wide range of high-quality temporary fencing products for sale, including our temporary pool fencing gate, which is designed to provide access to your spa or pool area whilst still allowing you to lock the area securely. The perfect solution for when you haven’t quite decided on your permanent fence option but still want pool access. All of our pool fence gates are made to work with our entire temporary pool fencing range, and should be used in conjunction with our panels, feet and clamps.
HIGH QUALITY & MADE TO LAST
Our temporary pool fence gates are manufactured to the highest specifications, and are subject to the same rigorous testing and quality control process as our temp pool fence panel, feet, clamps and stays and all other TTFS products. On top of this, all of our pool fencing gates:
- Are easy to manoeuvre whilst being strong enough for the Australian climate
- Keep temporary fence upright in windy conditions
- Are hot dipped galvanised after welding
- Are easy to install and are up and running in minutes
- Designed to withstand harsh worksite conditions
YOU ENQUIRE, WE DELIVER – NATIONWIDE!
Did you know TTFS offers nationwide delivery for all of our pool fencing and all other products? Get in touch if you require temporary fencing in Melbourne, temporary fencing in Adelaide, temporary fencing in Brisbane, temporary fencing in Perth or temporary fencing in Sydney.
Temporary Pool Fencing Gate FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary pool fencing gates over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary pool fence gate when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary pool gate for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary pool fence gate more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary pool fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary pool fence gate?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary pool fencing and pool gates across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Why would you need a temporary pool fence gate?
Fencing isn’t just a must when your pool is completed – you’ll need to make sure that your pool is fenced during construction too. Temporary pool fencing is a must when building a swimming pool as it will help keep individuals safe when near the construction. It’s for the safety of your family, those that are installing your pool, visitors and even neighbours. A temporary pool fence gate allows you to access the pool whilst still securing off the area. Your temporary pool fencing must adhere to the regulations imposed by your state and local council. For more information about temporary pool fencing, contact TTFS today.
Is TTFS’ pool gate made to Australian pool fencing regulations?
Our temporary pool fence gate does not comply with Australian Standard A.S. 1926. TTFS’ pool gates are made to be used with your temporary pool fencing during construction and not as a long term solution.
A backyard pool offers limitless summer fun, but it also entails the huge responsibility of keeping quick and reckless young children safe. In the...
You might not realise it, but portable fencing is highly flexible and can be utilised in a multitude of different ways. Below are 9 of the best ways we’ve seen portable fencing used, upcycled and recycled in 2023.