When creating the perfect oasis in your Australian backyard, a swimming pool often tops the list. However, along with the excitement and enjoyment...
TEMPORARY POOL FENCING FEET
We supply temporary fencing and temporary pool fencing to a range of industries. To compliment our pool fencing we have a range of temporary pool fencing feet that are high quality, tough, durable and made to withstand harsh Australian conditions.
We have two options to choose from for our temp fencing pool feet, a safety orange, plastic encased, blowmoulded concrete foot, and our steel plate foot which is designed to be bolted securely into the ground. Both options for temp fencing pool feet comply with Australian one man lift regulations.
QUALITY GUARANTEED AT TTFS
To ensure we continue to keep our high quality product standards, our temporary pool fencing products are manufactured in house. The materials we use to build our fence feet have been proven to last longer than most and withstand any of the harsh Australian weather conditions.
We pride ourselves on having the highest quality fencing products on the market. Our pool fencing feet come with a guaranteed 5 year UV and Anti-Aging Guarantee to stand up to the Australian climate. We use Nuplex Australian Made Masterbatch in the plastic coating to make sure the feet don’t fade to maximise lifespan while minimising health and safety risks.
TEMPORARY POOL FENCING PRODUCTS MADE TO WORK TOGETHER
Our temp fencing pool feet are designed to allow the temp fencing pool panel and temp fencing pool gate to fit inside the blow moulded foot, or over the upright on the steel plate foot. This ensures the panel and gate are firmly locked into position.
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY
We can deliver our temporary pool fence feet anywhere in Australia. Get in touch if you require temporary fencing in Melbourne, temporary fencing in Adelaide, temporary fencing in Brisbane, temporary fencing in Perth or temporary fencing in Sydney. If you are interested in finding out more about our temporary pool fencing, please contact us or call on 1300 841 782 for a quote today!
Temporary Pool Fencing Feet FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary pool fence feet over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary pool fence feet when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary pool fence feet for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary pool fence feet more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary pool fence feet when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary pool fence feet?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary pool fence feet across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaideand Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Why would you need temporary pool fence feet?
Fencing isn’t just a must when your pool is completed – you’ll need to make sure that your pool is fenced during construction too. Temporary pool fenceing feet are a must when building a swimming pool as they hold up the fencing panels, and hence will help keep individuals safe when near the construction. It’s for the safety of your family, those that are installing your pool, visitors and even neighbours. Your temporary pool fencing must adhere to the regulations imposed by your state and local council. For more information about temporary pool fencing, contact TTFS today.
A backyard pool offers limitless summer fun, but it also entails the huge responsibility of keeping quick and reckless young children safe. In the...
You might not realise it, but portable fencing is highly flexible and can be utilised in a multitude of different ways. Below are 9 of the best ways we’ve seen portable fencing used, upcycled and recycled in 2023.