Construction zones can cause significant disruptions to the surrounding traffic flow, posing risks to workers, pedestrians, and motorists. As such,...
TTFS is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of quality temporary construction fencing. Our range of temporary fencing for sale includes temporary fence panels, gates, feet, clamps and stays.
TTFS offers complete temporary fencing systems to various industries – from building and construction to mining and events.
At TTFS, all of our temporary construction fence products comply with current Australian Standards. Our temporary construction fence products undergo rigorous testing and quality control processes to be able to withstand the test of time and Australia’s harsh weather conditions. With TTFS, your temporary construction fencing is guaranteed to last through Australia’s hottest summers and the coldest winters.
Built for Australian Conditions
At TTFS, all of our temporary fence products comply with current Australian Standards. Our temp fence products undergo rigorous testing and quality control processes to be able to withstand the test of time and Australia’s harsh weather conditions.
With TTFS, your temporary construction fencing is guaranteed to last through Australia’s hottest summers and the coldest winters.
Our temporary fence features:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Hand welded joints
- Hot dipped galvanised steel for durability
- Anti-corrosion properties for long-lasting use
Australia Wide Delivery
All of our temporary fence products will suit your requirements at very competitive prices. We can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from one of our depots across Australia: Get in touch if you require temporary fencing in Melbourne, temporary fencing in Adelaide, temporary fencing in Brisbane, temporary fencing in Perth or temporary fencing in Sydney.
There are no middlemen when you buy your temporary construction fencing direct from Australia’s largest manufacturer! We always have plenty of stock and we can promise a quick and efficient response to all your temporary construction fence enquiries.
Contact our friendly team online to help you save on your next temporary construction fence order!
Temporary Fencing FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary fencing over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
- Easily accessible – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No terms & conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary fencing?
TTFS is a market leader in supplying temp fence to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing high-quality temporary fencing systems, backed up by competitive prices, fantastic customer support and product guarantees. We can deliver Australia-wide with depots in the following locations:
Who would need to use temporary fencing?
Temporary fencing is perfectly suited to a range of industries and uses including:
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
Why do local governments make it mandatory to install temporary fencing?
Local governments impose expensive fines on companies who do not comply with their local regulations. There are many reasons for installing temporary fencing, these include: public safety from falling debris, dust control, site security and site privacy.
We suggest you contact your local council, as they should be able to assist with their local building regulations and required safety products.
Can TTFS install the temporary fencing onto my site?
Our temporary fencing products are designed for fast installation with little training and basic hand tools. You should not require assistance, but please give us a call on 1300 841 782 if you have any questions.
How can I order my temporary fencing products?
What is the quality of TTFS' products like?
We have industry leading quality control procedures throughout our manufacturing and distribution process, ensuring that you receive the highest quality product.
What is the Australian standard for temporary fencing?
The standards for Australian temporary fencing is:
A.S 4684 – 2007 Temporary Fencing and Hoardings
A.S 1926.1 – 2007 Swimming Pool Safety
At TTFS, all our products comply with these Australian standards.
What makes TTFS different to other companies in the industry?
We are market leaders in supplying temporary fencing throughout Australia. We have a number of qualities which keeps TTFS ahead of our competitors:
- Willingness to improve our efficiency, so keeping our prices low
- An in-depth understanding of the industries we operate in
- The ability to listen and understand our customer and site requirements
- A polite and professional TTFS team who are motivated to help our customers
- Our own manufacturing process
We do not employ agents thus ensuring the same service ethos throughout Australia.
What else can I use temporary fencing for?
You can use temporary fencing to create a barrier for your outdoor events, section off portable toilets, increase site security, limit access to a certain area, or even as traffic control barriers. However, if you require barriers specific for crowd control, take a look at our crowd control barriers.
Can I attach shade cloth to TTFS temporary fencing?
How wide are TTFS' temporary fence panels?
Our temporary fence panel dimensions vary depending on the product.
- Heavy Duty Temporary Fence Panels: Width: 2400mm x Height: 2100mm x 32mm OD
- Construction Fencing Panel: Width: 2400mm x Height: 2100mm x 32mm OD
- Half Temporary Fence Panel: Width: 1200mm x Height: 2100mm x 32mm OD
- Wheel Pedestrian Access Gate: Width: 1200mm x Height: 2100mm x 32mm OD
- Vehicle Access Gate: Width: 2400mm x Height: 2100mm x 32mm OD
Temporary garden fencing can be a great way to protect your garden from pests or to create a designated area for your plants to grow. There are many...
Temporary fencing is a great way to control crowds or keep people off your property or construction site. It can protect your workers and control...