Temporary Fence Stay
TTFS™ Temporary Fence Stays are designed to add strength and stability to temporary fencing.
- Keep temp fence upright in windy conditions
- Adds strength and stability to fencing panels
- Hand welded using hot dipped galvanised steel
- Easy to install and dismantle, saving you valuable time
- Designed to withstand the most severe site conditions
- Complies with Australian standards A.S. 4687-2007
Our temporary fencing stays are lightweight for installing or moving while giving a strong performance. Our stays are also hot dipped galvanized for durability and designed to withstand all site and Australian weather conditions.
TTFS Temporary Fence Stay is ideal for a variety of applications:
- Long temporary fence runs: Recommended for use on long, temporary fence runs to keep the fence stable.
- High wind areas: recommended in order to keep the fence upright during high wind conditions.
- Additional wind loading: recommended when temporary fencing has additional wind loading, such as when shade cloth is attached to the fence.
- Temporary fence stays are most effective when used in conjunction with our temporary fence panels, feet, clamps, and gates.
- Ideal for use in all industries: from construction, resources, mining and government, to events, residential builds, hire and resellers.
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Want the best price on temporary fencing stays in Australia? Call 1300 535 421 for a free quote.
Dimensions (mm): W:900mm H:2000mm L:300mm
Weight (kg): nil
Material: Hand welded Galvanised Steel
Colour Finish: Nil
Guage/Aperture -mm: Nil
Enquire about this product.
To enquire about this product give us a call on 1300 119 998 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you.