Do You Need Temporary Fencing or Other Quality Infrastructure Products in Perth?
At TTFS we offer you much more than just temporary fencing. We have a massive range of quality steel and plastic infrastructure products that we manufacture and supply to all industries. Our aim is to be your one-stop-shop for all supplies you need to keep employees safe and the public safe from danger on every site and project.
Our range covers everything from Perth temporary fencing, printed signage, safety or crowd control barriers, traffic management products, road plates, or barrier mesh, and much, much more. We are experts in steel and blow moulded plastic products, with our own offshore manufacturing sites, and we are proud to provide a knowledgeable, fast and honest service.
Affordable & Fast Perth Temporary Fencing When Businesses Need It
TTFS has infrastructure solutions to your business needs, including:
- Temporary Fencing – Temporary fencing and temporary pool fencing panels, feet, clamps, stays and gates
- Barriers – Pedestrian barricades, crowd control barriers and safety barriers
- Civil Infrastructure – Road plates, trench covers, sediment control cloth rolls and more
- Traffic Management – Traffic cones and bollards, barrier mesh, ramps and accessories
- Construction Site Accessories – Rubbish cages, scaffold net rolls, and more
- Printed Solutions – Printed shade cloths, banner mesh, and other printed products for your fence
Looking for Perth Temporary Fencing? Buy, Don’t Hire – Here’s Why
No matter what industry you’re in, buying temporary fencing instead of hiring it is far more cost-effective. In fact, we know countless Perth businesses that have realised the huge cost savings of buying temporary fencing after just their first or second project – they have made their money back.
4 More Reasons Why a Melbourne Business Would Buy Temporary Fencing from TTFS
- We manufacture all our temporary fencing and pass the savings onto you, we won’t be beaten on price and offer guaranteed next day delivery or same day pickup.
- Don’t stress if projects run over time, you own the fencing so you’re not clocking up hefty weekly hire charges or extra fees for extending the hire period.
- Having complete control means you can erect or move your temporary fencing whenever you need to without needing to rely on a third party. Your team will also get quicker at building the temporary fencing every time they put it up.
- No charges if your fencing is damaged or vandalised – hire companies often slug you hundreds of dollars if this happens.
What Industries Buy Temporary Fencing in Perth?
Fencing Hire & Reseller Companies
We supply Perth temporary fencing hire companies at huge volumes, and we pride ourselves on filling orders within 24 hours. Hire companies rely on us when they are short-stocked, and they know we can give them an unbeatable price. You can usually pick up your temporary fencing the same day you place the order as well.
The Building and Construction Industry
As we mentioned earlier, there’s a huge amount of new building and infrastructure work going on in Perth and broader Western Australia. Whether you’re a residential builder, commercial property developer, or construction manager, you need to keep your worksite safe, and the best way to do this is through temporary fencing.
The state government commissions a lot of building works in Perth and WA through partnerships with local contractors. We supply a lot of these government partners and conform to A.S. 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing & Hoardings so you can rest assured there are no compromises on the quality and safety of our temporary fencing products.
Mining and Resource Industry
Given the harsh conditions some of our Western Australia miners and resource companies work in, the need for heavy-duty temporary fencing is essential. We build our temporary fencing to withstand the severe elements and climatic challenges these remote areas are well known for.
Events and Entertainment
WA festival organisers and event planners use temporary fencing for crowd management and venue security. We recognise all events are unique, so we conform to your specific temporary fencing requirements.