A backyard pool offers limitless summer fun, but it also entails the huge responsibility of keeping quick and reckless young children safe. In the...
TEMPORARY FENCING POOL PANELS
TTFS’ temporary pool fencing panels are designed specifically to cater for safety during pool installation and construction or during those times where you haven’t quite decided on a permanent fence solution. All panels are easy to install and dismantle, without compromising on strength and stability.
All of our panels at TTFS are hot dip galvanised for durability in all weather conditions and their specifications are designed to comply with Australian Standard A.S. 1962 when permanently fixed.
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY
Give the TTFS team a call or contact us to order our temp pool fencing panels directly from any of our Australia-wide warehouses at highly competitive prices!
Temporary Pool Fence Panels FAQs
What are the benefits of buying temporary pool fencing panels over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary pool fence panels when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary pool fence panels for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary pool fence panels more than once, then buying is the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus, if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary pool fence panels when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why choose TTFS for your temporary pool fence panels?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary pool fence panels across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaideand Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Why would you need temporary pool fence panels?
Fencing isn’t just a must when your pool is completed – you’ll need to make sure that your pool is fenced during construction too. Temporary pool fence panels are a must when building a swimming pool as it will help keep individuals safe when near the construction. It’s for the safety of your family, those that are installing your pool, visitors and even neighbours. Your temporary pool fencing must adhere to the regulations imposed by your state and local council. For more information about temporary pool fence panels, contact TTFS today.
You might not realise it, but portable fencing is highly flexible and can be utilised in a multitude of different ways. Below are 9 of the best ways we’ve seen portable fencing used, upcycled and recycled in 2020.
Safety is our #1 priority, especially when the family is concerned. Here’s a guide we’ve compiled on how to ensure your portable pool is safe this summer.