When it comes to event planning and putting together an event budget, security is always a top priority. This includes the safety of your guests and...
Temporary Fence Panels
We are Australia’s largest temporary fencing manufacturer and we pride ourselves on all our products, including our temporary fence panels being manufactured to stand the test of time in harsh Australian conditions. When our temporary fence panels are used in conjunction with our
temporary fencing feet, stays, clamps, and gates, you’ll have a complete temporary fencing set-up that will be strong, durable and reliable.
Temporary Fencing Panels Built to Last
All of our temporary fence products are built to last in Australian conditions and our panels have many features including:
- Hot dipped galvanised finish for durability
- Comply with current Australian Standards
- Cost effective temporary fencing solution
- Anti corrosion properties improving long life expectancy
- Hand welded joints for optimum strength
- Contain anti climb mesh
- Ability to attach shade cloth
Temporary Fencing Delivered Australia Wide
With fully stocked warehouses in every state, we are confident we can supply and deliver your order to you. Alternatively, you can buy your temporary fence panels online or over the phone and collect them from your nearest store. Give us a call to arrange your next order of temporary fencing panels by contacting our friendly sales team online. We offer delivery solutions nationwide and are supported by depots in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Temporary Fence Panels FAQs
Why choose TTFS for your temporary fencing panels?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing panels to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide.
What are the benefits of buying temporary fence panels over hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing panels when and where you want it.
Easily accessible – You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No terms & conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal portable fencing hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing panels can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fence panels when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Who would need to use temporary fence panels?
Temporary fence panels are required in a number of industries including:
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
How wide are TTFS' temporary fence panels?
Our temporary fence panel dimensions vary depending on the product.
- Heavy Duty Temporary Fence Panels: Width: 2400mm x Height: 2100mm x Depth: 32mm
- Construction Fencing Panel: Width: 2400mm x Height: 2100mm x Depth: 32mm
- Half Temporary Fence Panel: Width: 1200mm x Height: 2100mm x Depth: 32mm
- Wheel Pedestrian Access Gate: Width: 1200mm x Height: 2100mm x Depth: 32mm
- Vehicle Access Gate: Width: 2400mm x Height: 2100mm x Depth: 32mm
How to install temporary fence panels?
Can you attach shade cloth to temporary fencing panels?
Yes, you can attach shade cloth to our range of temporary fencing panels and can be a great way to prevent excess dust from escaping the work site or to increase security. If you are looking for a cost effective advertising solution, take a look at our printed shade cloth solutions or speak to our team for a free quote today.
Do TTFS’ temporary fence panels have a long life span?
All of our temporary fencing panels are built to last in Australia’s harsh conditions. The hot dipped galvanised finish is to provide optimum strength and durability and all of our panels, including the heavy duty panels, are built to Australian Standards.
Machinery is a valuable investment for any construction business. However, it creates a challenge unique to the industry - protecting the worksite...
Construction sites are hazardous zones that no member of the public should ever be in or around. Every year, thousands of accidents happen on...