You might not realise it, but portable fencing is highly flexible and can be utilised in a multitude of different ways. Below are 9 of the best ways we’ve seen portable fencing used, upcycled and recycled in 2020. 1. Building & Construction Did you know that...
At TTFS, we have a range of temporary fence panels to suit various industries and applications, including construction panels, gate panels and heavy-duty options.
We are Australia’s largest temporary fencing manufacturer and we pride ourselves on all our products, including our temporary fence panels being manufactured to stand the test of time in harsh Australian conditions. Our temporary fence panels contain an anti-climb mesh, are hand-welded and have a hot-dip galvanised finish for optimal strength. When our temporary fence panels are used in conjunction with our temporary fencing feet, stays, clamps, and gates, you’ll have a complete temporary fencing set-up that will be strong, durable and reliable.
With fully stocked warehouses in every state, we are confident we can supply and deliver your order within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can buy your temporary fence panels online or over the phone and collect them from one of our depots. Give us a call to arrange your next order of temporary fencing panels by contacting our friendly sales team online. TTFS delivers nationwide and are supported by depots in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
What Are the Benefits of Buying Temporary Fencing Over Hiring?
- Flexibility – Use your temporary fencing when and where you want it.
- It’s Quicker - You’ll no longer need to call up a hire company, organise payment and delivery. Work on your own timelines and get your projects completed faster.
- No Terms & Conditions – No damage waiver fees, cleaning fees, or admin costs. These extra charges on top of the normal hire rates can quickly add up and put your project over balance.
- One Transaction – We all know projects can go over the quote time frame, and that’s where hiring temporary fencing can catch you out. When you hire and require the temporary fencing for longer, you’ll be charged an additional fee to extend your hire period.
- Save Money – If you know you’ll use your temporary fencing more than once, then buying is definitely the way to go as you will have paid it off in only one or two projects. Plus if you’re savvy then you’ll easily be able to sell on your used temporary fencing when you know you’ll no longer need it anymore.
Why Choose TTFS For Your Temporary Fencing?
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Who Would Need to Use Temporary Fencing?
- Building and construction industry.
- Mining and resource sites.
- Civil infrastructure projects.
- Government organisations.
- Sport organisations.
- Events and entertainment.
- Fencing hire and resellers.
- Agriculture industry.
One of the biggest and underrated issues affecting Australian businesses is workplace health and safety. It is vital in protecting your employees and makes sure they make it home safe every night after working for you. While the wellbeing of your employees is an...
If you’re working in the building or construction industry, it’s likely that you will need to use temporary site fencing for most of your jobs, for both security and safety reasons. The options for temporary construction site fencing are broad and the best option will...