Heavy Duty Temporary Fence Panels
- Our robust, heavy-duty temporary fence panels are manufactured for extreme climates and the harshest of conditions.
- They are hand-welded for optimum strength and are hot-dipped galvanized for durability. Above the industry benchmark for thickness of galvanising.
- Suitable for all industries – building and construction, mining, civil infrastructure, government and sports organisations, events and entertainment, fencing hire and resellers, and the agriculture industry.
- Work in conjunction with our temporary fencing feet, clamps, stays and gates.
- Built to withstand the harshest of Australian environments – whether it’s the summer sun or the coldest of winter conditions.
- Easy to install and remove so you won’t waste valuable time during the packing and unpacking process.
- It’s the only temporary fencing system that complies with Australian Standards A.S. 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing & Hoardings Wind Region D tests.
- 360° weld between the vertical and horizontal pipe. Horizontal pipe ends crimped for increased strength.
- Hand welded joins – an average of over 42 microns / m2.
- Marine primer in line with AS/NZ 3750.15 providing incredible anti-corrosion properties.
TTFS is the leading supplier of temporary fencing to several industries across Australia. We have built a solid reputation for always providing a high-quality product, backed up by competitive pricing, fantastic customer service and product guarantees. With depots in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane, we can deliver Australia-wide within 24 hours direct from our factory.
Want the best price on heavy-duty temporary fencing panels in Australia? Call 1300 119 998 for a free quote.
Dimensions (mm): Width: 2400mm x Height: 2100mm x Depth: 32mm
Weight (kg): Nil
Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel (Average 42 microns)
Colour Finish: Nil
Guage/Aperture -mm: Nil
Enquire about this product.
To enquire about this product give us a call on 1300 119 998 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you.