Looking for an outdoor advertising format that’s highly customisable, budget-friendly and can easily reach thousands? Printed Banner Mesh is the answer to your next advertising venture!
It’s flexible, it’s eye-catching and it’s cost-effective – read on to find out how printed shade cloth can boost your brand.
In this article we explore:
The Benefits of Using Banner Mesh
Do you ever find yourself driving past a construction site and all you do is try to see what’s happening? Well whilst you’re looking, we’re sure you find yourself not really being able to see much except the banner mesh that’s in the way. And there you have it! A great form of advertising which comes with many benefits, including:
It’s budget friendly
- Using mesh banners on your construction fencing is an affordable way to personalise your advertising and ensure excellent exposure for your brand.
- It’s a low-cost option for outdoor advertising, with a return on investment easily outstripping other advertising options by a mile.
It has a high reach with a large audience
- Fence mesh rolls are available in a variety of heights, lengths and widths, meaning you get to determine the size of your advertising.
- Billboards or banners are often only available in pre-set sizes, but a roll of printed shade cloth means you can use it in areas other outdoor advertising mediums can only dream of reaching.
- Banner mesh is a great option for construction sites or sporting events – think of the thousands of people that walk past work sites every single day!
- It’s also easily customisable, meaning creating your eye-catching branding for specific environments has never been easier.
It’s not just advertising that benefits from printed shade cloth
- Mesh banners printed with your branding gives bang for your buck in more than one way – it’s great for stopping sediment and dust, making it popular on construction sites.
- Printed banner mesh doesn’t just look good – it also means builders can keep debris and dust on-site while taking advantage of the foot traffic flowing past outside, advertising to potential customers – and potential future clients!
- Mesh banners also allows 30% more air to pass through the sites, meaning it helps keep a building or large construction sites nice and breezy.
- Not only that, but fence mesh also blocks about 70% of the sun, meaning extra shade for patrons when used at events – all while advertising your brand.
It’s eco-friendly and long lasting
- Advertisers need to be environmentally aware and ensure their outdoor advertising is eco-friendly.
- Our printed banner mesh is made from UV-stabilised fibres, meaning the material is safe for the environment as well as long-lasting.
- Good printers will use inks that are also UV-stabilised, so they won’t fade – that means harsh climates will degrade the banner or the ink.
- Quality ink will also be scratch and fade-resistant, making your printed fence mesh as good as it was on day one of your advertisement.
- Do you find it frustrating when colours appear different on your computer screen to the final product?
- Banner printing is done using digital printers, as opposed to screen-printing, which means your carefully considered designs will be consistent and won’t vary dramatically.
- Brand consistency is a vital part of advertising – with printed banner mesh, you don’t need to worry about colour inconsistencies jeopardising your hard work!
If you’re looking for printed shade cloth or banner mesh, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team today.
5 Tips for the Perfect Banner Mesh Installation
Now, we have established that custom printed banner mesh is a high impact advertising method by increasing awareness of your brand let’s look at banner mesh installation.
Ensuring that you banner install is flawless is key to increasing the lifespan of your banner. We have listed 5 tips to the perfect banner mesh installation on your temporary fencing:
1. The correct size
This step will help you avoid a banner that is too big or too small for your temporary fencing. The secret is to order a banner slightly smaller than your temporary fence panel. This will ensure a perfect fit that will not only provide a dust barrier between your site and the public, but it will also create a high impact advertising platform that is clear and visible.
2. The best banner material for your requirements
Fence wrap is a legislative requirement, it is important to research the environmental needs of your construction site. For example, if you are in a high wind area, you will require a banner material that has a smaller woven thread count. The breathability will ensure that the banner will stay in place when high winds push against the fence.
By purchasing the best banner material for your requirements, you will receive a product that is not only suited to your construction environmental needs but will effectively advertise your branding clearly without the disruption of a moving banner.
3. The correct finish for your requirements
When ordering custom printed banner mesh, it is important to consider the type of finishing would best suit your needs. Environment factors can play a role in which banner finish is best suited to your site these include wind, purpose and longevity. The most common fixtures are Hemmed Edges, Welded Edges, Stainless Steel Eyelets and Buttonholes.
4. The correct tools to install your banner
The fastest and most efficient way to install your banner mesh is by either using a Jambro Gun or Cable/Zip ties. These are strong and easily placed through the holes on the banner.
5. The correct printing quality
Different materials have different print qualities. It is important to request the highest quality print for the material that best suits your requirements. This will ensure that your message, logo or even branding is an effective high impact advertising method.
TTFS’ Printed Fence Mesh Options
At TTFS our custom printed outdoor signage is much stronger than your average domestic products. Our banner mesh is knitted using heavy duty monofilament thread of UV protected high-density Polyethene and printed using high-quality UV inks.
Our Banner Mesh products are finished as a standard with a 50mm reinforced welded edge which ensures the perimeter is tear proof. There are three different banner mesh options to choose from:
- Printed mesh
- Standard mesh
- B1 fire retardant banner mesh
Our experts can help you choose the perfect material for your construction site or project, prepare your design for printing and assist with the process.
We will always provide you with digital proofs before we print your product to ensure you are happy before print.