Temporary Fencing is a requirement for all construction, renovation and demolition sites. The reason temporary fencing is required is to provide a barrier between the site and the public. Temporary fencing also provides security for your equipment and safety for all those involved.
At TTFS we have a range of temporary fencing panel styles and types for various industries and applications, including construction panels, gate panels and heavy duty options.
All of our temporary fencing panels for sale are manufactured to stand the test of time in the harsh Australian climate conditions. Our panels contain an anti-mesh climb, are hand welded for optimal strength and have a hot dip galvanised finish.
There must be multiple questions in your mind. Here are our top 10 frequently asked questions about temporary fencing:
1. Why do local governments make it mandatory to install temporary fencing?
Local governments impose expensive fines on companies who do not comply with their local regulations. There are many reasons for installing temporary fencing, these include: public safety from falling debris, dust control, site security and site privacy.
We suggest you contact your local council, they should be able to assist with their local building regulations.
2. Why should I buy temporary fencing when I can rent/hire it?
Hiring temporary fencing is not cost-effective, buying your temporary fencing products means:
- You can use your fence when and where you require
- Buying is a simple once-off transaction with no terms and conditions.
- No extra costs for extending hire periods
- No expensive costs of lengthy paperwork procedures if products are damaged
- Paid for in 1-2 projects.
3. Can TTFS install the temporary fencing onto my site?
We supply to your construction site within 24 hours. Our temporary fencing products are designed for fast installation with little training and basic hand tools. You should not require assistance, but please give us a call on 1300 119 998 if you have any questions.
4. How can I order my temporary fencing products?
There are a number of ways to order your temporary fencing products, simply give our friendly sales team a call on 1300 119 998, fill out the online enquiry form or send us an email on [email protected]
5. Are you cheaper than competitors?
We have a direct supply chain from our manufacturing facility to you. This allows us to keep costs down and pass the savings on to you.
6. What is the quality of your products like?
We have industry leading quality control procedures throughout our manufacturing and distribution process, ensuring that you receive the highest quality product.
7. Does your fencing comply with Australian Standards?
Yes all our products comply with Australian Standards
A.S 4684 – 2007 Temporary Fencing and Hoardings
A.S 1926.1 – 2007 Swimming Pool Safety
8. What makes you different to other companies in the industry?
We are market leaders in supplying temporary fencing throughout Australia. We have a number of qualities which keeps TTFS ahead of our competitors:
- Willingness to improve our efficiency, so keeping our prices low
- The ability to produce quality products at the lowest price
- An in-depth understanding of the industries we operate in
- The ability to listen and understand our customer and site requirements
- A polite and professional TTFS team who are motivated to help our customers
- Our own manufacturing process
We do not employ agents thus ensuring the same service ethos throughout Australia.
9. What types of temporary fencing panels do you supply?
We have numerous styles and types of temporary fencing panels for all industries.
10. What else can I use temporary fencing for?
You can use temporary fencing to create a barrier for your outdoor event, create a temporary barricade in your backyard for your pets and even use our panels as traffic control.