Two Part Temporary Fence Stay
- Add strength and stability to fencing panels
- Keep temp fence upright in windy conditions
- Hot dipped galvanised Easy to install and dismantle, saving you valuable time
- Designed to withstand the most severe site conditions
- Complies with Australian standards A.S. 4687-2007 and are designed for the severe Australian climate.
TTFS™ Temporary Fence Two Part Stays are designed to add strength and stability to temporary fence panels. They come in two pieces and are easily assembled with just two bolts, being able to dismantle these makes them much easier to store and transport
Two-Part stays are recommended for use on long, temporary fence runs to keep the fence stable. Stays are also recommended when shade cloth is attached to the fence, in order to keep the fence upright during high wind conditions.
Our fencing stays are lightweight for installing or moving, while giving strong performance and complies with Australian standards A.S. 4687-2007.
Ideal for use in long temp fence runs, high wind areas, all industries, construction events, hire and resellers, resources, mining, government, residential construction, and when temporary fencing has additional wind loading for example from shade cloth.
Dimensions (mm): W:900mm H:2000mm L:300mm
Weight (kg): nil
Material: Hand welded Galvanised Steel
Colour Finish: Nil
Guage/Aperture -mm: Nil
Enquire about this product.
To enquire about this product give us a call on 1300 119 998 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you.