Temporary Fencing Clamp 40mm
• Hot dipped galvanised steel
• Designed to withstand site conditions
• Easy to install
• Secure clamp to fencing pipes
• Easy-to-use with basic handtools
• Withstand harsh environments
• We guarantee our clamps will meet your expectations as a strong secure fixing component
TTFS temporary fence clamps are designed to add strength and stability when connecting the fence panels together. Our 40mm clamp is for use in conjunction with our 40mm temporary fence panel and 40mm nb temporary fence feet.
All of our clamps are hot dipped galvanized for durability and designed to withstand the tests of construction sites and harsh Australian climate conditions. Our temp fence clamps, an integral part of a temp fencing installation, are easy to install with basic hand tools.
Our temporary fence clamps consist of a central nut bolt, making securing two panels easy and fast.
Dimensions (mm): 40mm x 100mm x 135mm
Weight (kg): nil
Material: Hot dipped galvanised high grade steel – Min 42 microns
Colour Finish: Nil
Guage/Aperture -mm: Nil
Enquire about this product.
To enquire about this product give us a call on 1300 119 998 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you.