Our temporary fence feet are designed and manufactured to the highest standard you will find in the temporary fencing industry. We can supply high volume orders for any industry needing superior products, on-time at a competitive price.
At TTFS we pride ourselves on the high quality of all our fencing products. Our temp fencing feet have a 5 year UV and Anti-Aging guarantee to stand up to the harsh Aussie climate. We use Nuplex Australian Made Masterbatch in the plastic coating to make sure the feet don’t fade to minimise health and safety risks and even have an environmentally friendly option.
Our range of feet are ideal for construction fencing, temporary pool fencing and stays/bracing.
Here is the rundown on our temporary support fence feet range:
Our temporary fence feet are available as a standard in highly visible safety orange colour, with UV and Anti-aging added to the plastic with Australian made Masterbatch.
The fully encased quality mould suits the harshest Australian environment and ensures no concrete debris are left on site reducing environmental and safety issues. They are most effective when used in conjunction with our temporary fence panels, stays, and clamps.
Temporary fence feet can also be used as a heavyweight, for using as anchor weights in marquees, tarps etc.
- Safety Orange in colour.
- UV and anti-aging – 5 year warranty.
- Won’t leave concrete on playing fields or car parks reducing environmental and safety issues.
- Easy to fit and use.
- Superior design for easy handling.
- Quality mould for the harshest industry environments.
- Compliance with highest safety and environmental issues.
Our environmentally friendly rubber temp fencing feet weighs 18kg complying with Australian National one-man lift regulations and wind rating B. They are a longer shape which allows for greater support for your temporary fencing set up.
The recycled polymer block ensures no concrete debris in left on site reducing environmental safety issues. They are most effective when used in conjunction with our temporary fence panels, stays, and clamps.
- Black/grey in colour
- Superior design for easy handling and fitting
- Complies with Australian National One-Man Lift regulations and Wind Rating B
- The longer shape allows for greater support quality mould to suit the harshest Australian climates
- Won’t leave concrete on playing fields or car parks reducing environmental and safety issues
- Compliance with highest safety and environmental issues
- Recycled material so it’s better for the planet
Both Blowmould Concrete Temporary Fence Feet and Recycled Rubber Temporary Fence Feet will give your temporary fencing the support and stability it needs and help you meet the Australian legislative standards on site, deciding which is best for you may get a little confusing – give our friendly team a call on 1300 119 998 and we can guide you.